Tony the Plumber Serves Pasadena, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
Whether you need plumbing maintenance or repairs or a remodel for your home or restoration work in Pasadena, CA, and the greater the Los Angeles area, the team of trained and experienced professionals at Tony the Plumber Corporation will be able to provide comprehensive plumbing services to ensure the job gets done right. Our services are available to both residential and commercial clients in the following locations:
Our Range Plumbing Services
We will make sure the plumbing system in your home or business will stay dependable and in good working condition. Our range of solutions includes:
- General Plumbing Repairs – We offer repair services for residential and commercial fixtures and plumbing, including service for faucets, sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, water and sewer lines, supply lines, slab leaks, valves, shutoffs, and more.
- Fixture Installation – We install all forms of fixtures, such as faucets, garbage disposals, water fountains, bottle filling stations, wash stations, dishwashers, and toilets.
- Gas Line Repair and Installation – Gas line repair requires a valid permit to complete. At Tony the Plumber, we’ll look after gas line services for new installations and appliances, as well as repair and replacement for existing lines.
- Water Heater Repair – Whether it’s a gas or electric tank or tankless heater or repair and maintenance for valves, elements or thermostats, Tony the Plumber will provide all necessary services to make sure you have a dependable water heater.
- Tankless Water Heater Services – Tankless heaters are popular because they’re economical, compact, and never run out of hot water. If you’re looking for an upgrade in your home or business, we can install your choice.
- Copper Repiping – Copper piping can assure you that your system won’t have rust or bad smells. If your current system is leaking or getting discolored water, contact us today.
- Sewer and Drain Repair and Replacement – We offer both traditional excavation-based repair and replacement and the minimally-invasive trenchless repair and replacement methods.
- Sewer Cleanout Installation – Sewer cleanouts provide access for clearing and draining water from your outdoor lateral sewer line.
- Hydro Jetting – We can effectively clear drain blockages, like roots, grease, debris, and other contaminants by blasting high-pressure jets of water.
- Sewer Inspection – Our team uses a high-resolution camera and snake-line method that travels pipes and sends back clear video of trouble areas, like a collapsed pipe, roots, cracks, or clogs.
- Drain Rooting – This service consists of a motorized auger, also known as a snake. While the common handheld drain snake can effectively handle many clogs, the motorized version with grinding teeth can get through tough blockages like tree roots and hard water mineral deposits.
- Water Filtration and Softener Installation – Water filtration systems at a home or building’s point of entry provide safe water for the whole house by filtering out such compounds as sediment or dirt or even fluoride, sulfur, chlorine, iron and pesticides. Tony the Plumber installs large-scale commercial filtration and softening systems for locations that use large-diameter inflows of more than 12 gallons per minute. These filtration installations ensure water solubility and freedom from mineral scaling.
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair – Our trained technicians can use sound sensors and camera inspection equipment to identify breaks and apply such techniques as spot repairs, re-piping, pipe bursting and replacement or trenchless pipe lining to restore the system.
- Water Pressure Regulators – Also known as pressure-reducing valves, these specialized devices bring incoming water pressure down before it reaches your plumbing fixtures.
- Plumbing Remodels – Some remodels go beyond updated flooring and cabinets and invest in improved infrastructure. Our experienced plumbers are skilled in completely reworking pipe structure, relocating or replacing fixtures, and adding new features.
- Backflow Services – Backflow prevention systems for commercial buildings maintain clean water supplies and protect infrastructure from sudden pressure changes.
- Boiler Installation – When your building needs institutional heating systems for hot water or steam, we’ll provide the top boiler solutions.
- Commercial Plumbing Installation and Remodels – Our plumbing remodeling specialists can complete comprehensive infrastructure and fixture installation.
- Building Retrofitting – With plumbing retrofits, your building can get higher efficiency and lower business expenditure with water-use audits and pressure tests followed by comprehensive leak repairs and retrofits.
- Custom Projects – The importance of practical plumbing solutions in remodeling projects can often get lost sight of. Our team-experience and background, however, allow us to work closely with clients for major custom installations to make sure they get a well-thought-out plan. Whether it’s a dream kitchen or a custom shower design, we not only realize visions but also ensure they work as imagined.
Schedule an Appointment Today
At Tony the Plumber, we’re proud of our standards of excellence and our commitment to client satisfaction. We’ve been serving the local area for 19 years. Whether it’s a household plumbing fix or a major commercial remodel, our team has the background and training to complete the work. Call us now or fill out our online form for an appointment.
Schedule An Appointment
When it comes to all your plumbing needs, Tony the Plumber Corp., ensures the most reliable solutions, the most extensive range of services, and the most experienced team in the local area.