RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING SERVICES
Residential plumbing includes many services that install, repair, or replace pipes/drains/lines in and around the home. Tony The Plumber Corp. has been servicing Southern California residents with all their plumbing needs, from routine leak inspections to more intensive concerns like pipe, fixture and drain repair, for almost 2 decades.
For your custom house, it is vital to get the unique plumbing services necessary for the place you call home. Tony The Plumber, Corp. specializes in custom plumbing installations, making your dream home a reality and giving you peace of mind regarding all the unique plumbing installations that you need. Following the State of California’s building and plumbing codes, we guarantee our installations are top workmanship, from the underground stage to the finished product.
For your new home you can trust Tony The Plumber, Corp. for all your plumbing installations. We ensure the best quality materials while following the latest plumbing and state codes. With our 19 years of experience building California residents' homes of any kind, building codes are not an obstacle for us. We can handle all phases of your plumbing projects and guarantee the durability of all installations with results beyond your expectations.
To avoid plumbing problems and to keep everyone safe, a complete plumbing renovation may be done to comply with the latest local & State of California plumbing code requirements. Tony The Plumber, Corp. protects your investment by only using appropriate and approved materials when it comes to remodeling homes. With our remodeling experience, we can create a fresh environment by installing the right plumbing fixture throughout your home which will make your space feel brand new.
Tony The Plumber, Corp. has a full selection of electric and gas water heaters in a variety of sizes ranging from 40 gallon up to 100 gallon for residential water heaters. Water heater repair is also available, including services such as replacing thermocouples and control valves.
A tankless water heater heats the water as it flows through the unit’s heating tubes or heater exchanger device. We provide regular service maintenance and new installation of many brands that have tankless water heaters available in the market. Tony The Plumber, Corp. offers the following brands, just to name few:
- Rheem and many more
We specialize in copper repipes, renovating the entire water system by removing the old galvanized pipes that are restricting your home’s water pressure and spouting non-potable water with corrosion. With the installation of new copper pipes, we redesign your entire water system by providing adequate water pressure to obtain clean water to every single plumbing fixture in your home. Knowing how chaotic it can be to get installations done in your home, Tony The Plumber, Corp. will protect your belongings and make sure no mess is left behind after the job is done.
There are three different methods of sewer drain replacements that Tony The Plumber, Corp. can do:
- Conventional Sewer Drain Line Replacement: Making a trench from point A to point B to access the existing drain line and then replace the pipe with all approved materials. After the replacement is complete, Tony The Plumber, Corp. will test the new pipe and connectors. Once the approval by a city plumbing inspector is obtained, the trench gets backfilled and the dirt is compacted using compactor equipment. Conventional sewer replacement may be used when there is a presence of grass or dirt only so it can be easily restored cost-effectively.
- Trenchless Sewer Drain Line Replacement: When you have issues with your existing sewer line, one of the worst scenarios is to get your sewer line repaired when it runs under a concrete or asphalt surface. We use the highest technology to prevent damaging the concrete or asphalt surface when repairing your drain line. To complete this trenchless sewer method, we run a sewer camera through an existing sewer main pipe, then we trace the exact location to create an access point from point A to point B that will give us access to your existing sewer drain line. We use the highest technology to pull a new sewer drain line through the existing drain line without creating as much damage. The expected lifetime warranty of the procedure is up to 10 years. The expected lifetime warranty of approved materials from the manufacturer is up to 50 years. Trenchless sewer drain line replacement is one of the most cost-effective procedures to get your sewer drain line done.
- Epoxy In-Liners Sewer Drain Line Restoration: Property owners can save money on the sewer laterals or any inaccessible sewer drain line replacement by using the Sewer Liner pipe reconstruction. This procedure commonly known as Sewer Liner restoration is the most cost-effective technological sewer pipe replacement method that allows to restore existing conditions of a sewer drain line up to 99% of the pipe diameter. We send a camera down the sewer line to locate all cracks, root intrusion, and buildup. Tony The Plumber, Corp. uses a hydro jet machine to clean the inside of the existing drain line so the sewer epoxy liner properly binds and fortifies the pipe. We use the inside of the existing sewer pipe to feed through the new flexible sewer liner with the epoxy mixture previously applied using the inversion drum procedure. We let it cure for a period of time then we use a sewer camera to inspect if the installation was successfully completed. All this work can be completed from access point A only when there are no other connections along the sewer drain line. Sewer liners could be used to restore sewer laterals for any building when the city authorizes it and only in counties where it is allowed. The expected manufacturer's lifetime is approximately up to 50 years.
The sewer cleanout gives you direct access to your sewer drain line and it can be used for any rooter service when a clog occurs. It can also be used as an access point to feed a sewer camera through and inspect the conditions of the sewer drain.
Using unique equipment that applies water pressure to clean pipes and clear them of debris is an effective way Tony The Plumber, Corp. removes any root intrusion, gunk, grease, and scale buildup. A hydro jet service maintenance program is available and it could be done semi-annually or annually to guarantee the full flow inside of any sewer drain lines or a one-time service when major blockage occurs that a standard rooter machine cannot clear the obstruction.
Video Inspection is used to determine if there are any cracks or blockages in pipes without making a big mess. Sewer video allows us to inspect the condition of any existing sewer drain which allows us to make the proper decision to either maintain or repair the sewer drain. Line tracing accurately finds the location of the sewer camera which helps us make reparations without additional damages.
A water pressure regulator is the heart of your water system that regulates the incoming city high water pressure down to the average water pressure designated to a home in the uniform plumbing code. A standard regulated water pressure may not exceed 80 psi. according to California building codes to prevent any harm on any plumbing fixture inside the home. Tony The Plumber, Corp. offers all sizes of water pressure regulators from 3/4 (three quarters) inches up to 4-inch residential applications.
Clogged drains can be caused by food, hair or any other kinds of debris. This can cause a foul smell to occur and exposure to this waste water can be harmful to your health. Tony The Plumber, Corp. offers rooter services and maintenance programs available to the following drains:
- Kitchen sink
- Lavatory sink
- Main Sewer drain.
Common household plumbing repairs are what Tony The Plumber, Corp. highly trained technicians are very familiar with. We repair water leaks, leaky faucets, running toilets, and faulty/leaky shower valves because we understand that water leaks often lead to high water bills and have a bad impact on the environment.
Getting water to the places you need is important and Tony The Plumber, Corp. can install lavatory, kitchen, bar and outdoor bbq sink faucets.
Tony The Plumber, Corp. can install garbage disposals of any size or any brand.
Tony The Plumber, Corp. installs dishwashers of any size or any brands.
Full new installation and gas line repairs are available for home gas appliances, pool heaters, bbq gas lines, fire pits, outdoor gas heaters. All sizes of automatic gas shut off earthquake valves from 3/4 (three quarters) inches up to 4 inches available. Tony The Plumber, Corp. also provides its customers with gas leak repairs and gas leak testing because we care about keeping our customer’s home safe.
Having clean and potable drinking water available in your home is essential. Water filters can be installed to the whole house or to specific water features such as drinking fountains, kitchen sink water dispensers, and ice machines. Whole house water softeners installations are available in all brands.
- Toilet Installation: Full installation from a variety of brands to pick from, toilet repair and complete toilet tank rebuild
- Bathtub Installation and Refinishing: Installing standard and custom bathtubs along with jacuzzi tub replacement. Bathtub refinishing to bring back the new look to your existing bathtub.
- Shower Valve Installation and Repairs: Replacing and repairing all brands of shower valves
- Bathtub Valve Installation and Repairs: Replacing and repairing all brands of bathtub valves
A slab leak needs to be taken care of as soon as possible before it does more damage to your home. This kind of leak causes your water bill to rise, produces hot spots on your floor, cracking your house foundation, and causes water to travel under your home slab creating outrageous damages. Tony The Plumber, Corp. provides slab leak detection services along with slab leak repairs.
Schedule An Appointment
When it comes to all your plumbing needs, Tony the Plumber Corp., ensures the most reliable solutions, the most extensive range of services, and the most experienced team in the local area.